Start your career at Glow!
We are delighted to share with you a bit of our history and what makes Glow Natural Health Center an industry leader in the field of natural medicine. Founded in 2000, Glow Natural Health Center/Seattle Fertility Acupuncture, was among the first integrative medical centers in the United States. Our original clinical team being composed of Acupuncturists and Naturopaths, and Massage Therapists, serving the Madison Park community area, and surrounding Seattle region. Providing both Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture & Herbs in combination with Western Allopathic approaches has always been part of our clinical philosophy.
Leaders in Integrated Medicine: Quality staff, treatments and excellent customer service are the foundation of our clinic. Patient centered care is our standard. We learn from and support each other in positive ways.
Sustainable Health and Sustainable Living: We focus on patient education and self-care for better health. We seek to heal the whole person. We know that for healing to occur drastic changes may be needed, and even a healing crisis. We also advocate small, sustainable changes.
Vibrant Community: We promote and develop individual strengths in order to help staff grow personally and professionally. Our team is a diverse group where each member contributes 100%. We work together to co-treat patients. We seek to be a “hub” of wellness in the community. Our space is safe, accepting and, non-violent.
Alignment: Inside and Out. As practitioners we walk our talk. We seek to change the perception that one should take care of one’s body only when unhealthy. Our attitude is one of prevention and maintenance care. Personal and professional development is a lifelong journey. We also have fun!
Our Values: Get your Glow On! GROW, LEARN, OPTIMIZE, WALK (GLOW) OASIS, NATURAL HEALTH (ON)
Employees and staff who embrace our mission, vision, and core values are highly successful.
GROW Developing systems for excellent, professional care is our standard.
LEARN We continually strive to become better practitioners, coworkers, and people through education.
OPTIMIZE Hard work, reliability and responsibility will bring success. WALK We model self care, integrity and teamwork. We walk our talk.
OASIS Our space is clean, welcoming and nourishing. We provide exceptional customer service with a smile. Excellent and compassionate care is our standard
NATURAL HEALTH We believe in the healing power of nature. Empathy and connection are our core values.
We are always looking for quality people to join our team. If you do not see your positon listed, please still apply. We are currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
Front Desk Receptionist (Madison Valley)
We are an integrative natural health center looking to bring on a part time receptionist. We have offices in Madison Valley and West Seattle. Looking for a team player who considers this a dream job to join our team of three in the front office, one in the back office. We are a busy clinic with two locations and 15 practitioners. We provide acupuncture, functional medicine, chiropractic, massage, naturopathic medicine and counseling. We also offer herbs and supplements and infrared sauna.
Main Skills and Qualities
• Excellent computer and word processing skills. (Experience with Practice Mate Office Ally preferred)
• Medical office experience preferred (1+ years)
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Experience with insurance authorizations and verification.
• Knowledge of Medical Billing preferred
• Team player
• Outstanding customer service.
• Attention to detail and follow through.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Efficient and independent problem-solving skills
• Interest in Natural Medicine and health preferred
The Position Duties:
• Check patients in with a professional, courteous attitude.
• Answer and manage multiple phone lines
• Schedule patients for appointments in Practice Mate/Office Ally. Multiple rooms and modalities. • Distribute new patient paperwork and make sure it is filled out correctly
• Verify and input patient information into computer
• Understand and be able to describe our services to patients
• Keep all patient information confidential according to HIPAA standards.
• Maintain front desk and waiting room appearance. Light cleaning.
• Confirm patient insurance eligibility and/or benefits using One Health Port and Availity
• Collect money for services and balances
• Request Pre-authorizations from insurance companies
• Ordering and stocking of our dispensary and sheets/towels.
• Pay depends on experience and skills
• Understand and uphold cleanliness and disinfection standards.
• Comfortable with virtual training and meetings through Zoom.
• Reduced cost Massage, Acupuncture, Naturopathy, Functional Medicine, and Chiropractic Care
• 2 weeks unpaid vacation, some holidays and paid sick days • 15% off dispensary products
• Use of Infrared Sauna
• Flexible schedule
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about us, please read our websites: www.glownaturalhealth.com and www.fertilityacupuncturistseattle.com
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with Federal and Washington laws covering non-discrimination in the workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Glow Natural Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Washington State Law
Under state law, everyone has the right to be free from discrimination at work, as well as in other situations. Discrimination occurs if an employer treats someone differently and denies him or her equal treatment or access because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, marital status, family with children status, age, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status or sexual orientation/gender identity.