It is your responsibility to know your insurance coverage and the providers in your network. We have an insurance benefit form that we ask you to fill out after calling your insurance company. As a courtesy, we are happy to verify your benefits as well. Information we receive about your benefits is no guarantee of coverage. You are personally responsible for any unpaid balances regardless of the information we have received from your company. We very often get incorrect information from insurance companies or they change their policies without letting providers know. Some companies even expressly say they will not give us information regarding your coverage.
We have practitioners who are in network with the following insurance companies. In-network status varies by practitioner. Please ask when scheduling who is in your network. Often out of network coverage is very good as well.
- Premera-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- LifeWise-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- First Choice-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Aetna-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Cigna-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Uniform– Massage, Naturopathy
- Regence– Massage, Naturopathy
- Group Health-Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Naturopathy are out of network but are often covered.
- Great-West Healthcare– Naturopathy
- HealthAllies & UnitedHealth Allies-Naturopathy
- Medical Resource, LLC-Naturopathy
- Reserve National Insurance Company-Naturopathy
- United-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Trusteed– Chiropractic
- PacifiCare– Naturopathy
- PIP (auto injury cases)– Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- L and I– Massage, Chiropractic
- Medicare/ Medicade not covered
- Community Health Plan– Acupuncture, Naturopathy
We ask that you notify us 48 hours before your scheduled appointment should you need to cancel. If you need to cancel your appointment with less that 48 hours notice you may be charged a fee of $60.