As a courtesy we are happy to verify your benefits through your insurance company. Statement of benefits is no guarantee of coverage. We recommend you also contact your company to verify your benefits. You are personally responsible for any unpaid balances.
We have practitioners who are in network with the following insurance companies. In-network status varies by practitioner. Please ask when scheduling who is in your network. Often out of network coverage is very good as well.
- Premera-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- LifeWise-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- First Choice-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Aetna-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Cigna-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Uniform– Massage, Naturopathy
- Regence-Massage, Naturopathy
- Group Health-Acupuncture, Chiropractic, and Naturopathy are out of network but are often covered.
- Great-West Healthcare– Naturopathy
- HealthAllies & UnitedHealth Allies-Naturopathy
- Medical Resource, LLC-Naturopathy
- Reserve National Insurance Company-Naturopathy
- United-Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- Trusteed– Chiropractic
- PacifiCare– Naturopathy
- PIP (auto injury cases)– Acupuncture, Massage, Chiropractic, Naturopathy
- L and I– Massage, Chiropractic
- Medicare/ Medicade not covered
- Community Health Plan– Acupunture, Naturopathy
We ask for 24 hrs. notice for cancellations or you may be charged a late cancellation fee. As of August 1st 2017, our cancelation policy will change to 48 hours. If you need to cancel your appointment with less that 48 hours notice you may be charged a fee of $60.
As of August 1st, 2017 our acupuncture, massage and counseling time of service rates will change. Please ask the front desk for current rates.