Things are changing rapidly and we will add any updates.
We are taking all precautions recommended by the Department of Health and the CDC. Currently our governor has said that Acupuncture and Massage Therapy ARE ALLOWED within Social Distancing and we are considered Essential Services under Shelter In Place.
We offer many options for immune system support, overall health and stress reduction. By offering our services we are reducing the number of people with mild to moderate health issues who will need emergency room care. This allows that care to go to others with more severe illnesses and eases the overall burden on the system.
Our Precautions Include:
- Deep cleaning 3 times a day,
- Everyone who enters the office is asked to wash their hands.
- Cleaning with disinfection after each patient and before and after each shift.
- Taking the temperature of all staff before their shift and all patients who come in the office. Those with fever are asked to go home and self quarantine.
- We have our back waiting area open to ensure we are not either too close or in a group of 10 or more.
- We are adhering to social distancing.
- Our back waiting area is also open and you are also welcome to wait outside or in your car,
- We have a dedicated room for those with any respiratory symptoms that is throughly disinfected after any patient, and left with windows open for 2 hours.
Reminders and Announcements:
- You are welcome to bring your child into your acupuncture or massage appointments. W know many of you are struggling with childcare and we welcome them in the treatment room if they do not have a fever or respiratory symptoms.
- If you are not going to make your appointment please CALL TO CANCEL.. If you do not cancel within 48hrs you will be charged a $60 fee.
- We are offering Telemedicine for all, including those with allergies, cough, fever or who are worried they may have COVID-19.
- We are offering an online subscription service. For $35 receive inspiration, wellness tips, videos, at home care routines, recipes and more for 6 weeks. Reply SIGN ME UP to subscribe.
- We have an increased inventory of immune, allergy and stress support supplements. We also have new formulas specific to mild to moderate respiratory symptoms including fever and cough available to pick up.
- Injectable medicine. These visits are 15 min and the cost ranges from $25 for a B 12 to $65. B 12 injections are billable to some insurances through your ND. Injections are not covered by insurance through your acupuncturist.
- If you have an urgent question about coronavirus, please call the statewide hotline: 1-800-525-0127.
In these scary and uncertain times, we focus on what we can control. Our breath, the food we put in to our bodies and movement can all support your overall health and wellbeing. Take it day by day. We will continue to be your hub for information and a lifeline for self care through the coming weeks.